LETTERS - AS OF 1ST OF AUGUST 2026
Uppercase (Concept)
Letter
Meaning
A
A
B
Be
C
See (currently preferred; Turn/Circle remains comparative)
D
Day (Divide)
E
Eve (Equal)
F
Forward
G
Cycle
H
Hold
I
I (Regarding source)
J
I (Regarding away from source)
K
Have
L
Live
M
Am
N
Need
O
Of
P
Put
Q
Out of
R
Are
S
So (currently testing "Is As")
T
To
U
Who (Relational identity)
V
What
W
When
X
Where
Y
Why
Z
How (currently testing "As Is")
Lowercase (Instance)
Letter
Meaning
a
a
b
be
c
see
d
divide
e
equal
f
for
g
give
h
hold
i
I (Regarding source)
j
I (Regarding away from source)
k
have
l
live
m
am
n
need
o
of
p
put
q
out of
r
are
s
so (currently testing "is as")
t
to
u
you (Relational identity)
v
that
w
then
x
there
y
know
z
understand (currently testing "as is")
Current descriptive notes
Uppercase
Concept
Represents the primitive conceptual operator.
Lowercase
Instance
Represents the primitive operator as an instance.
For I/i, J/j and U/u, the reference may be to:
person;
article;
thing;
principle;
idea.
These are targeting operators, not fixed identities.
Current sequence highlights
H I J K
Hold
I (regarding source)
I (regarding away from source)
Have
L M N
Live (fluid/living medium)
Am (solid/tangible medium)
Need (air/gaseous sustaining medium)
O P Q
Of
Put
Out of
R S T
Are
So (testing: "Is As")
To
U V W X Y Z
Who / You
What / That
When / Then
Where / There
Why / Know
How / Understand
This is the list I'd consider our current working baseline for Project Two. It's the one I'll use by default from here unless we explicitly change an entry.
Comments
Post a Comment